CGU “Win a 5 year Collingwood FC membership” promotion
Conditions of Entry
- By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Conditions.
- The Promoter is CGU Insurance Limited of 181 William Street, Melbourne, Victoria.
- The Promotion Period commences at 9.00am AEDT on 14 March 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT on 28 March 2017.
- An Entrant is a person who receives the Promoter’s electronic invitation to enter the Promotion (Promotion Email) and successfully completes an Entry. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to be Entrants.
- To complete an Entry, Entrants must accurately complete all requested information in the entry form accessed from the Promotion Email and submit so that it is received during the Promotion Period. An Entry is deemed to be received at the time of it being recorded in the Promotion database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission of any Entry. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Prize is one Collingwood Football Club “Season Ticket – General Admission Home” for AFL seasons 2018-2022. There are a total of 5 Prizes on offer.
- The Prize Draw will be conducted at 4pm AEDT on 31 March 2017 at 181 William Street, Melbourne Victoria. The first five Entrants whose valid Entries are drawn will each be a Winner and receive a Prize.
- Winners will be sent email confirmation within two days of the Prize Draw which will provide details of how to claim their Prize and the date by which they must claim their Prize (Prize Claim Date).
- Use of a Prize is subject to Collingwood FC’s membership terms and conditions available at https://membership.collingwoodfc.com.au/terms-and-conditions. If a Winner wishes to purchase a Collingwood membership that is a more premium level to the Prize, the value of the Prize (which is $195 in season 2017) will be deducted from the cost of the membership they purchase during seasons 2018-2022.
- If a Prize is unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, the Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize and the Promoter will conduct a further draw on the next business day after the relevant Prize Claim Date, at the same time and location as the original Prize Draw, in order to distribute that Prize (Redraw). In the case of a winner of a Redraw, they will be contacted within two days of the Redraw and provided with details of how to claim their Prize.
- Prizes will only be distributed in Australia and all components of each Prize are not transferable and, except as otherwise stated, cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any additional costs associated with the taking of a Prize – including transportation and meals - and any expense incurred beyond the specified Prize will be the responsibility of the Winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, at any time for any reason, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions or who tampers with the Entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of, the Promotion or taking a Prize and Entrants – and where applicable, Entrants’ parent or guardian – release the Promoter from any such liability.
- using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and providing information about the Promoter’s products, services and other offers in any media; and
- using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for any purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.