February 3rd, 2013 – Super Bowl XLVII, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana
Why watch the Super Bowl from home when you could be there…and on the field after the game! Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the biggest sporting event in the world live alongside Collingwood legends Peter Daicos and Simon Prestigiacomo, with exclusive on-field access after the game.
Click here to see the 2013 Super Bowl Brochure (10mb).
We are taking bookings with a deposit to secure your spot; don’t be one of the many who miss out every year. Secure your place in New Orleans NOW!
The Ultimate Super Bowl Tour, 31 January – 4 February 2013, includes:
- 4 nights deluxe accommodation at the Marriott Downtown in New Orleans
- Breakfast included each day
- All ground transfers in New Orleans
- Entry into the inaugural MVA Awards, celebrating Australian athletes living and competing overseas
- Exclusive question & answer session with sporting celebrities
- A ticket to the NFL Experience, a Pro Bowl interactive theme park
- Super Bowl XLVII Experience including:
- Prime reserved seating at the game; 100-200 level between the 20′s
- 3 hour pre-game and 2 hour post-game in-ground function including open premium bar and full gourmet buffet
- Half-time show (2012 was headlined by Madonna)
- GUARANTEED ON-FIELD ACCESS during post-game celebrations
- Tour gift pack
- Post Tour memento
- Post Tour catch-up lunch
- Hosted by ex-AFL star Corey McKernan
* Package is land only – does not include airfares
Cost - Twin Share: USD $13,145*
Cost - Single Share: USD $15,345*
*All taxes included. Land Only. Flights not included.
“I had a fantastic time at the Super Bowl in Indianapolis. The experience was like none other. I felt as though I got to experience everything that the NFL has to offer. It’s not just the game that you go for, but the festivities and build-up that electrify the nation and those lucky enough to attend. I have no reason not to give this tour five stars for the execution of their sensational Super Bowl Extravaganza!”
-Mat McBriar, current Philadelphia Eagles Punter and former Dallas Cowboys Punter
“I bumped into the tour group in Indy during Super Bowl Week when I was there with Cowboys punter Mat McBriar working on our ESPN Super Bowl coverage. They invited us along to his Super Bowl Eve function – and we never left! We met a fantastic bunch of really friendly Aussies and had a great time all afternoon and well into the evening, then caught up the following day at the pre-game luncheon, which was as spectacular as anything you’ll find anywhere. I’m really looking forward to bumping into them again in New Orleans, which could well take Super Bowl festivities to a whole new level…”
-Jason Bennett, Presenter on ESPN
For more information or bookings, please contact us by calling (03) 8412 0194 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.