SIS50319 Diploma of Sport & BSB50215 Diploma of Business
The new Collingwood Magpies Sport & Business Program is designed to give you the opportunity to study in a practical, hands-on learning environment, and gain real experience in the sports industry working alongside Collingwood.
The one year, dual-diploma program delivered and assessed by SEDA Group (SEDA) will develop skills and knowledge across a variety of areas including sponsorship, project and event management, talent identification, social media and marketing. You will connect and learn from sports industry experts, coaches and elite athletes. You will also gain insight into the business elements involved in a large elite sporting organisation.
You will have the opportunity to study a curriculum matched to your interests, complete a practical placement, run major projects, and participate in AFL-specific high-performance activities, designed to further develop your skills and experience.
Please note the program is now wait listed for 2021 due to high demand.
Applicants will join a wait list and be offered a place in the program if a position becomes available.
Express your interest for 2022 by clicking here to receive up to date information when applications open in 2021.
Intake & Duration
- January 2021 intake
- 36-weeks duration
- Dual Diploma program comprising the SIS50319 Diploma of Sport, and the BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- Program includes specialisations in Sport Development and Coaching, in addition to the requirements to satisfy the SISSS00116 High Performance Coach skill set
- Four (4) days of face-to-face training and assessment, inclusive of facilitated online delivery for some subject areas
- Minimum of 80 hours of practical placement in industry
- High-performance athlete development sessions, supported by the team at Collingwood
- Access to industry-leading facilities to complete practical