Collingwood has been hit hard with injuries out of loss to Carlton.
Midfielder Callum Brown dislocated his shoulder in the dying stages and will undergo surgery this week, while Brody Mihocek copped a large bump in the final 30 seconds and will be monitored throughout the week.
Wingman Will Hoskin-Elliott suffered a severe back spasm during the fourth quarter and is a test ahead of Port Adelaide.
As documented throughout the match, forward Josh Thomas was subbed out of the game with concussion and will miss 14 days through the AFL's concussion protocols.
See below for the full injury list, presented by AIA Vitality.
Aiden Begg (shoulder) - Expected return: 2022
- Post-shoulder surgery. Transitioning into football conditioning. Looking at making an appearance via the VFL in the final few rounds.
Callum Brown (shoulder) - Expected return: 2022
- Popped his shoulder in the dying stages of round 18. Brown will have surgery this week to repair.
Tyler Brown (shoulder) - Expected return: 2022
- Post-shoulder surgery. Brown is currently in early stages of developing strength and fitness.
Josh Daicos (finger) - Expected return: 3-5weeks
- Progressing well since surgery and has been improving finger strength and range. A chance to be available in final stages of the season.
Will Hoskin-Elliott (back) - Expected return: Test
- Severe back spasm late in the fourth quarter against Carlton. Will be monitored and have to get through the main session on Wednesday to be right to go.
Jeremy Howe (hamstring) - Expected return: 1 week
- A return in round 20 is looking likely. Howe has passed all testing requirements since progressing through full football conditioning and has introduced aerial work.
Ash Johnson (finger) - Expected return: 3 weeks
- Re-scan of finger revealed that it had slipped and required to be repaired again. Unfortunately, Johnson had to have the surgery again and have a larger pin put in place.
Will Kelly (quad) - Expected return: 1 week
- Graduating through conditioning and is looking at a round 20 return.
Beau McCreery (hamstring) - Expected return: 4 weeks
- Re-scan showed positive healing. McCreery will reintegrate into football conditioning over the next week.
Darcy Moore (knee) - Expected return: 2022
- No new news. Low level strength work will begin as Moore looks to be fit for the pre-season. More information to be provided next week.
Brody Mihocek (Abdominal) - Expected return: Test
- Copped a large bump in the final 30 seconds and pulled up quite sore. In positive news, Mihocek has improved significantly in the last 12 hours and will be a test for round 19 against Port.
Liam McMahon (concussion) - Available for selection
- Has passed concussion tests and is available for selection.
Josh Thomas (concussion) - Expected return: 2 weeks
- Received a head knock in the clash against Carlton. Thomas will sit out the 14 days as per AFL concussion protocols.