Collingwood's line-up is set to be bolstered with a number of stars available for selection against West Coast in round 20.
Jeremy Howe (hamstring) will be welcomed back after a lengthy stint on the sidelines, while Will Kelly has progressed well from a minor quad strain and is available for selection.
Will Hoskin-Elliott (back), Josh Thomas (concussion) and Chris Mayne (ankle) will be right to go after sitting out round 19.
Despite some concerns from the Magpie Army, Taylor Adams has been cleared of any damage after receiving a poke to the eye which caused blurred vision during the game on Friday night.
See below for the full injury list, presented by AIA Vitality.
Taylor Adams (eye) - Available for selection
- Poked in the eye and had blurred vision for a period of 10 minutes in the game against Port Adelaide. All cleared and is available for selection.
Will Kelly (quad) - Available for selection
- Completed a 12km session on Friday and pulled up well. Back into the main group this week and available this weekend.
Will Hoskin-Elliott (back) - Available for selection
- Back spasm kept him out of round 19, will reintegrate to full training this week and be available.
Jeremy Howe (hamstring) - Available for selection
- Howe has ticked off his return to play criteria and is available for selection against West Coast.
Chris Mayne (ankle) - Available for selection
- Minor ankle sprain ruled him out of the Port Adelaide clash. Right to go for West Coast.
Josh Thomas (concussion) - Available for selection
- Expected to pass concussion tests and be available for selection.
Aiden Begg (shoulder) - Expected return: 4 weeks
- Post-shoulder surgery. Progressing well and will be involved in two to three weeks of full football conditioning before looking to be available for the final round of the VFL season and into finals.
Callum Brown (shoulder) - Expected return: 2022
- Less than a week post-shoulder surgery.
Tyler Brown (shoulder) - Expected return: 2022
- Post-shoulder surgery. Brown is currently in early stages of developing strength and fitness with an eye for a strong pre-season.
Josh Daicos (finger) - Expected return: 3 weeks
- Review with specialist on Monday was positive. Early conditioning phase before getting into grappling and tackling. Potentially available for round 23.
Ash Johnson (finger) - Expected return: 3 weeks
- Post-finger surgery. Similar to Daicos, will follow a conditioning block before testing the finger out with specific drills.
Beau McCreery (hamstring) - Expected return: 1 week
- Ticked off a 10km session on Friday. McCreery will look to go through final stages of rehab with short sharp repeat efforts and look to be available against Hawthorn.
Darcy Moore (knee) - Expected return: 2022
- Six week review with the specialist showed positive signs from being in the brace. Assessment showed he has maintained a good level of quad and VMO strength.
Scott Pendlebury (leg) - Expected return: 2022
- Fibula fracture. In a moon boot and off legs for a four week period. Won't return this season.