Collingwood's side could be bolstered with the return of Beau McCreery and Josh Daicos to face Hawthorn on Sunday.
McCreery (hamstring) has had a flawless rehab program and is available for selection. It will be up to the selection committee to determine what level he returns to.
Daicos (finger) has been cleared for full training and will need to tick that off to be a chance to head to Tasmania.
Mid-season draftee Ash Johnson (finger) is in contention to play his first game for the Pies and will follow a similar program to Daicos this week.
See below for the full injury list, presented by AIA Vitality.
Beau McCreery (hamstring) - Available for selection
- As above. Cleared to play this weekend.
Josh Daicos (finger) - Expected return: Test
- Cleared to join the main group. A possibility to return this weekend.
Ash Johnson (finger) - Expected return: Test
- Reintegrating to the football program and is a chance to play VFL.
Aiden Begg (shoulder) - Expected return: 1-2 weeks
- Cleared to resume full contact training. Expected to play VFL in the coming weeks.
Callum Brown (shoulder) - Expected return: 2022
- Two weeks post-shoulder surgery.
Tyler Brown (shoulder) - Expected return: 2022
- Post-shoulder surgery. Started a conditioning program with an eye for 2022.
Darcy Moore (knee) - Expected return: 2022
- Continues to build on strength and conditioning while in early phases of rehab from PCL injury.
Scott Pendlebury (leg) - Expected return: 2022
- Fibula fracture. Out of the moon boot and will begin conditioning on the bike.
Brayden Sier (ankle) - Expected return: 1 week
- Ankle sprain during the VFL. Unlikely for this weekend, but has progressed significantly since the weekend.